- Applicant net income must be at least three times the amount of the rent.
- Verifiable sources of income with phone numbers to check. These can be but are not limited to pay stubs, recent months of bank account statements, tax returns, etc. We will keep these as proof of income.
- A copy of current valid driver’s license and/or a picture CA. ID. Passport.
- Previous landlord and present landlord reference required. If no present or previous landlord references, we reserve the right to accept the application with a cosigner or denied the application on the basis of no references. Should a cosigner be necessary, that party must meet all our rental application requirements, complete their own application, and if approved, sign a Rental agreement for the resident.
- Once the application has been completed, a personal interview will be held. Then the credit check and Unlawful Detainer search ( i.e. Eviction) will be run, and all other information will be verified. Each applicant (18 years and older) is required to pay a non- refundable fee of $ 45.00 (No personal checks will be accepted). All move in discounts are On Approved Credit.
- Applicants with an eviction on their record will be automatically denied. The applicant must not have any prior convictions or arrest of any type of crime. Applicant must be willing to sign a Crime-Free Multi Housing contract which states that applicant as a resident will not engage in any drug or gang activity and neither will residents guest. Any activity of this sort will result in termination of the rental agreement. We enforce the Zero Tolerance law of El Cajon.
- Please be aware that we often have one or more application pending on the same unit. We cannot hold the unit off the market for you exclusive of other prospective applicant’s unless you have an approved application, all credit check fees paid, and monies down to held the unit until a move-in date. We highly recommend to secure the unit by leaving a deposit and signing an offer to rent until move in date. Deposit and first month rent must be paid on or before move-in date, by Cashier’s check or Money order only.
- Renters insurance is mandatory with residency.
Office # 619-440-1774
Fax # 619-440-1764
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: When there are several applications pending on the same unit at the same time, we reserve the right to select the most qualified applicant regardless of the order of receipt. This determination will not be made on the basis of gender, age, race, or religion.